Home Computer SupportApple and Microsoft, Laptops and Desktops, Viruses and Internet Problems
Its not just businesses that rely on computers. From keeping in touch with friends and family, helping with homework, shopping, banking and watching films, we often use our home computers on a daily basis. Unfortunately, things can go wrong. Here at Lincolnshire IT Limited we provide our business class support and experienced technicians for cost effective repairs. Whats more, where possible we will repair your computer in the comfort of your home – all we ask for is a cup of coffee.
- Viruses: Even with the best protection, malware and viruses can wreak havoc when you least expect it
- Internet: Are you having problems getting online or is your internet provider not playing ball?
- Do you repair Apple Macs: Apple Macbook/iMac or Windows laptop/desktop, we have the knowledge and expertise to fix them all.
- Is your computer running slowly: All is not lost, like cars, computers need regular servicing to keep running at their best.
- Looking to buy a new computer: We can advise what to buy or a low cost upgrade may make your existing system as good as new.
Give us a call now. Our home support fees are from as little as £25 and we accept payment by all major debit and credit cards.
Is your computer running slowly or do you think you might have a virus?
Are you having problems connecting to the internet?
That’s where Lincolnshire IT Limited comes in. We can provide our business-grade technical expertise to help you out, in the comfort of your own home or via our remote support service.
Home Support In Lincolnshire From As Little As £25
Give us a call on 01507 206021 if you are in the Louth/Mablethorpe/Grimsby area or on 01522 246008 if you are in the Lincoln/Skegness/Boston area. Or fill in the form and we will get back to you shortly.